Instructions for Presentation
Ⅰ. ORAL Presentation
- The time allotted for each presentation is:
- Plenary Lectures and Plenary Symposium: Presenters should follow the session chair’s instructions
- Symposium and Special Lectures: Presenters should follow instructions by the session organizer or chair
- Travel Award and Oral: Presentation 7 min/QA 3 min
- All presentations will be done on PC.
- Please bring your own PC or presentation data (PPT).
The only PC media that will be available are CD-R or USB Flash memory, or your own PC.
- PCs with Windows 7 and PowerPoint 2007, 2010, 2013 are to be used.
Macintosh users: Please bring your own computer for your presentation.
- Animation and sound functions will be available. If your presentation data is in PC media, please make sure that the data is compatible with Media Players for Windows. Standard PC fonts for Windows should be used.
If you are using your own PC, please make sure to bring an AC adaptor (standard 2-pin type). For projector output purposes, a VGA cable will be provided. Please confirm whether your PC is equipped with an RGB jack (mini D-sub 15 pin type) as standard. If you use a different type of RGB jack to connect to an external monitor, please bring it with you. XGA (1024x768) is the suitable monitor size. For purpose data projection, please adjust your screen setting to XGA. Please cancel your screen saver and power saving settings in advance, especially if your data includes video image and sound.
- Please bring your PC or PC data to the PC Preview Desk at least 30 minutes prior to your presentation to register and submit it to test the connection and view your file.
- Please use the mouse on the podium for your presentation. You are required to handle your data yourself, using the mouse connected to the PC.
- The copied data for your presentation will be deleted by the secretariat after the congress.
II. POSTER Presentation
- Free discussion
- At least one author must attend and be available during your assigned poster session (60 minutes).
- Poster: 90cm wide x 180cm high
- Presentation number will be provided by the secretariat.
Presenters are requested to follow the schedule below when mounting your poster on the assigned board and removing your poster materials from the board.
Poster set-up and removal schedule:
|Sunday, August 20||08:00-10:00||17:00-18:00||18:00-19:00|
|Monday, August 21||08:00-10:00||15:30-16:30||16:30-17:30|
|Tuesday, August 22||08:00-10:00||11:50-12:50||13:00-14:00|
Your poster presentation number will be posted on your assigned board and the poster can be attached to the board.
Push pins for mounting your poster materials will be provided on site.
|Note||:||All posters must be removed during the removal time on the day of presentation. Posters not removed will be discarded by the secretariat.|
III. Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest (COI)
Example of declaration in slides
All presenters must declare their COI status on the first presentation slide (or immediately after the title and presenters) as below.
Disclosure in posters
Print either “The author has no conflict of interest with any corporate organizations relating to this presentation.” or “The author has conflict of interests with the following corporate organization(s). Names of corporate organization(s)” in an appropriate position (e.g. after the Summary or before or after Acknowledgements).